Thursday, April 10, 2014

TESTIMONIALS FOR INCARE-RX

Yes, these FREE prescription discount cards are valuable - You can just use the card for your personal and family discount, or you can become an agent and distribute cards and make a nice supplemental income every month.  See what people are saying about this great program:

TESTIMONIAL:
“Hi, This is a small thing, but to me it was great! My daughter is very sick with strep throat. She missed 2 days from work already, and she has no health insurance. When she got to CVS to fill her prescription, she was told that it would be $69.00. She called me and told me, and I emailed her immediately one of INCARE cards. She showed it to the clerk right from her cell phone, who proceeded to enter the information. The price dropped down to $28! I couldn't believe it! Such great great savings. Now I'm really excited, because if this can help her like that, it can help so many others in the same situation!”

“Hi Mike, (Mike is the National Sales Manager for IncareRX)
 I’ve had several of my insurance customers use my InCareRx cards.  My weekly reports show an average savings of about 75%-78% for those who use the card.  I just picked up a prescription for myself yesterday from a Kroger Pharmacy that was no longer covered by insurance.  I’ve attached a copy of the receipt showing the price without insurance or trying to use the InCareRx Card and also the receipt showing my price after using the card. I knew the card worked but since I had never tried it myself, there was always just a little doubt and thoughts that maybe it was too good to be true.
 When the pharmacist put in the InCare card info and the price using the card came up, she looked quite shocked!  She said, “WOW, this is the biggest discount I have ever seen on one of these cards!” I was shocked too when I saw the amount I saved.  Now I have ZERO doubt and know from my own use of the card, it is NOT too good to be true!  It just works! I’ll be showing this to everyone I see and will for sure be giving out a whole lot more cards!!!


Go to www.IncareRX.com to see what it's all about.

pgw.swiss@gmail.com

314 487-5729

All the best to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment